Sorry, this took a while to be posted. I had to shift my attention to a personal family matter over the summer and this video series was put on hold. Now that we’ve just started another year in homeschooling, I thought this would be appropriate.
Here’s a brief video interview with Arielle and her thoughts on being homeschooled:
- How do you feel about being homeschooled until high school
- Do you regret anything for being homeschooled?
- Was it okay missing out on some things like parties, proms?
- What did you like about homeschooling and what didn’t you like about it?
- What are your memorable lessons from homeschooling?
Hope this series inspires and continues to encourage you. Watch out for the last two interviews!